18.2.07

Pink Floyd - $ Money $ (1973)




Money, get away
get a good job with more pay and you're O.K.
money, it's a gas
grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
new car, caviar, four star daydream
think I'll buy me a football team

Money, get back
I'm alright, Jack, keep your hands off my stack
money, it's a hit
don't give me that do goody good bullshit
I'm in the hi-fidelity first class travelling set
and I think I need a Lear jet

Money, it's a crime
share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie
money, so they say
is the root of all evil today
but if you ask for a rise it's no surprise that they're
giving none away, away, away



~ Pink Floyd ~

7 σχόλια:

Άβατον είπε...

Αφιερωμένο σε όλους εσάς που δεν σιχαίνεστε τα χρήματα και νιώθετε καθαροί εντός εκτός και επί ταυτά όταν τα έχετε σε πλεονασμό...

"IN GOD WE TRUST"

allmylife είπε...

ήρθα να επαυξήσω στο προηγούμενο!

lee είπε...

EΤΣΙ!
(στο κομματι παει αυτό...)

Νek είπε...

money forever!!!

waters ζεις,
εσύ μας οδηγείς!

Tamara de Lempicka είπε...

ακομα κομπος το στομαχι μου...

Sigmataf είπε...

Τι σχόλιο μπορεί κάποιος να κάνει για αυτό το σχήμα, πέρα απο καλά λόγια;

Φιλαράκο έχεις πάρει τα πάνω σου.

Φορά με τη φορά, ένα ακόμα βήμα προς το άκρο.
Καλά κάνεις.
Εκεί παίζει η ζωή.

Ανώνυμος είπε...

money 4 nothing

still we need them in case of health & justise

what a pitty!

trapped